Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Football at Lucas Oil Stadium {my photography}





It's hard to believe, but my baby brother is a senior in high school! Crazy! That means my 10 year high school reunion is right around the corner and I am certainly not old enough for that. 
My brother plays on the high school football team and they got to play their season opener at Lucas Oil Stadium. It was so cool. I got to tag along and take some pictures. They whooped some tail by the way.













A lot of our fam tagged along too.







After every win they sing the school song to the stands.

Then they do some patriot jacks. Cause there's no better celebration than some jumping jacks.


The parentals.
To see more of my photography, click here
To go to my photography website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment