Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Photo Shoot {My Photography}

The weather so was beautiful on Friday. I was on my way from work with the windows down and I decided it was the perfect day for a photoshoot. We haven't been outside for months, so when I got home I asked Caroline if she wanted to go outside and play. Of course she did, so she packed up all her toys in her little backpack, I changed her clothes, grabbed my camera, and we headed outside. Luckily the weather was so nice and the sunlight was so pretty, these pictures didn't require a whole lot of editing. These were taken in about an hour and just in my back yard (and on the unfinshed porch as you no doubt have noticed)..nothing fancy here.














I love these eyelash shots. I could take them all day long.



To see more of my photography, click here
To go to my photography website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment