Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Caroline's 1st Birthday- Winter Wonderland

Here's a little blast from the past. I have blogged about Caroline's 2nd and 3rd Birthday parties, and then thought maybe I should go ahead and write about this one too.

This was the first party that I ever really did. I wanted to do a Winter ONEderland theme from the time she was born in the middle of the winter. The pictures are pretty terrible despite my attempt to re-edit them. These were the pre-DSLR days. It is crazy to me how much Caroline has grown and at the same time how much she has stayed the same.






For the Winter Wonderland theme we hung snowflakes all over the house. Caroline thought they were yummy.

This was the first and only year I made the cupcake toppers. Since then I just buy them *lazy*


This was also the first time we ever iced cupcakes.



I still have this if anyone wants it..














No comments:

Post a Comment