Monday, February 25, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately {February edition}



When I saw this print on Young House Love, I knew I fell in love. Needless to say, there is now one hanging out in Caroline’s room. I love it.



Every year I make a photo book –for now the pictures are mostly just of Caroline. I think this is one of the best things that I have done because it forces me to go through and pick out the best pictures for the year and I have them all organized in one place. I have used both Snapfish and Shutterfly and I have to say that the Shutterfly has a much more friendly user interface. I spend more time choosing and editing the photos than putting them into the photo book. Usually the photo book itself takes me about 4 hours to do. I usually order around Christmas so I can generally find a free shipping code too.


I have been collecting coke points for several years now. I have been using these points for magazine subscriptions, free Shutterfly photo books and free Christmas ornaments. Each year I have a photo ornament made with Caroline’s picture. These make great Christmas gifts for grandparents, and they are totally FREE! This year I saved about $300 on Christmas presents using my coke rewards points. I even got 2 sets of movie tickets for my dad. I really love it, so if you don’t want to collect your coke points, feel free to pass them on ;)


The more I eat this cake the more I love it. I posted it on Facebook stating that I don’t know where it has been all my life. It is so good. The crust is the best part. I could probably write a love song about it, but I don’t have time for that at the moment. Go and make this cake and write your own love song about it—trust me, you will want to.


I don’t remember how I found this blog, but it is one of my favorites. Chelsea lives in Brownsburg and is a super funny, crafty gal. Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment