Friday, September 21, 2012

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie A la Mode {Foodie Friday}

I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. I’m pretty sure they will be serving these when we all get there anyway. I am starting to become a big fan of these single serve desserts. No leftovers is great for avoiding temptation. It started with the 60 second chocolate cake. But my opinion is that the cookie is wayyy better!!!! I made this in one of our small ice cream bowls and took it out of the microwave when it was starting to overflow the top. It was deliciously gooey. If you like it more done, use a bigger bowl and 10 additional seconds in the microwave. If you plan on eating it with ice cream (and you should!!) I would recommend using a regular sized bowl so there is enough room to put the ice cream on top. Mine did not have enough room for ice cream on top, but that’s ok because I didn’t have any vanilla ice cream (Shocking, I know.) Seriously this is to die for—and I just ate it plain.

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie A la Mode

·         2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
·         2 tablespoons granulated sugar
·         2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
·         2 tablespoons beaten egg
·         1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
·         5 tablespoons all-purpose Flour
·         1/4 teaspoon baking soda
·         1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
·         1/4 cup chocolate chips

1. Place butter and sugars into a 2-cup ramekin, beat with spoon until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla, mixing to combine. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir a couple times, then add chocolate chips, stirring to combine. Microwave for 60 seconds then remove. Run a plastic knife around edges, will be slightly gooey, no worries. Cookie will continue to set up in hot ramekin. Top with a large scoop of vanilla ice. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 large serving, perfect for sharing

Source: Picky Palate

No comments:

Post a Comment