Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Countdown Paper Chain {Free Printable}

I have been on the hunt for an advent calendar for a while now. When I was growing up, we had one with a Christmas tree on top and ornaments in 24 pockets below. Every day we would put an ornament on the tree until Christmas! I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I have been shopping and shopping, but I have not been able to find anything like it anywhere! I enede up buying one that was 60% off at Jo Ann Fabrics last week. It had a Christmas tree on it and a snowflake that moved around the pockets on the outside. It was close enough, so I bought it. Then the next day I saw this. I think this will be equally fun when Caroline is old enough to count and can tear them off every day. (Well I am sure she capable of the tearing now). So hop on over to The TomKat Studio and get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment