Monday, August 15, 2011

Note to Self: Make these

I think that this clock is absolutely beautiful. I probably don't have the skill or the talent to make this, but for those of you who do, here is where you can find a tutorial for how to make this: Personal Picture Clocks




I found this beautiful mobile on Etsy. I would really love to make my own, but I have yet to find a punch or cricut cartridge with a simple butterfly...but I purchased the rings and am read to go...I think I like the pink and white, but I am thinking about getting some shimmer paper. Here is also a tutorial I found today (9/13/11)

Giant Quilled Snowflake
I don't need to have a party to find an excuse to make these..they would be beautiful just hanging from the ceiling!

For any of you with a lot of time on your hands..here is a very colorful tutorial for making your own dessert stands out of things you can buy at the dollar store. I'm all for this, but the plates are not safe to eat off of..so maybe it's worth just shelling out the extra cash for a real stand..but then again these can be personalized for any occasion. I can't decide!
If you only want to display a couple cupcakes, this tutorial is for you--and I think I am going to make a couple of these for photo purposes..If I want to sell cupcake toppers, I need pretty cupcakes!


And lastly, please check out this adorable party @ the TomKat Studio. Kim has become my go to girl for all things party. If I had known about this before Caroline's birthday, you can bet her frst birthday party would have looked like this! I love this Happy Birthday banner and hope to make a cute one this year for her party. Endless ideas...


More DIY Cupcake/Cake stand ideas from one of my favorite blogs, The Party Dress.
View the tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment